CBS all access channel is one of the easiest channels that you can add to your streaming device. Even before the streaming devices came into the picture, many used the social media accounts to sign in to the channel. You can stream both the free content and the paid content on this channel, so that is going to be your main benefit. The free content, however, will come with a bunch of commercials in between your streaming. Considering the contents that are available on this channel, one can bear the commercials as they are getting more on the plate than they have paid for.
CBS all access channels also have limited commercial plans that make the advertisements even shorter and limited than the previous state. You also have this totally ad-free plans to view the contents on the channel. So if you are ready to pay a few extra bucks, which we recommend you do so, you can start binge-watching those latest seasons on the channel.
This channel is also available on most streaming services like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TVs, etc. So you’ve got no issues with the compatibility. You can also stream this channel on other services like HULU, Amazon Prime video, Disney +, Apple TV+, etc.
How to add the CBS all access channel on your favorite streaming device?
Use the following steps to add the CBS all access channel on your streaming device. The process is similar in almost all the streaming platforms it is available, so let’s take one device and see the steps in detail.
To add this channel on Roku,
- Launch the Roku device using the specific input from your device.
- Once you launch the device, you have to look for any updates available for the device.
- Choose to update the software of the device if you find any; if you don’t see any updates, you can jump to the step next in line.
- After the update is over, you will have to restart the device to apply the changes.
- Now, go to the Roku channel store and look for the CBS channel on the list.
- You can also use the voice search feature on your Roku remote to search for this channel.
- Select the channel to open the description page.
- Go through the description page and cross-refer the channel’s logo to make sure that you have selected the right channel.
- Once verified, you can proceed to download the channel to your device.
- You will see the “add channel” button next to your description page.
- After you select the channel, your download will initiate and will be complete in a few seconds.
- The channel takes only a little space, so you don’t have to worry about the downloading process.
- After the channel downloads, you can close the download section and revert back to the home screen.
- From here, you can go to the channel section and check If you can find the CBS channel on your list.
- Once you find the channel, launch it.
To activate this channel on Roku,
You can use two ways in which you can activate your device and sign in to the channel to stream the contents on the channel.
- Launch the channel, and you will see options to
- Sign in using a Roku account
- Sign up
- Using the web to sign in
- If you have an existing account with the CBS channel, you can proceed to use the credentials of the CBS channel to login to the channel.
- Simply click on the “already a subscriber?” tab and proceed to sign in.
- You can also use the Roku credentials to sign in to your channel’s account.
- Grant the channel permission to access your Roku account or the basic details.
- Your payment methods are not included while acquiring the information.
- After this, you can proceed to follow the instructions on your screen to set up the account.
- After the account has been set, you can start streaming the contents on the channel.
Using the activation link cbs.com/roku
If you don’t want to use the Roku account details to sign in to the channel, you have the option to activate the device using an activation link.
- You can see the activation code on your device for the channel if you proceed to sign in the channel using the web option.
- Make sure you have the activation code on your screen the correct way.
- Visit cbs.com/roku to verify your activation code on the device.
- Here, you can enter the activation code for the device.
- Enter the activation code and proceed with the flow to complete all those minor steps.
- It will take a few seconds for you to verify the activation code.
- Enter the code and click on continue.
- You can use the existing credentials to sign in to the CBS channel, or you can create a new account to sign up to the channel.
- After this, you can start streaming your favorite content from this channel.