Introduction to Starz Channel
Starz is a free channel. The user must have a participating TV provider to access the contents of the channel. The channel offers users with a free trial. The channel is also available as an app to the users. Via the Starz app, the users can watch their favorite movies and shows offline too. This is very much useful when a user does not have internet connectivity.
What are you waiting for..!? Choose the best streaming platform like Roku and watch your favorite movies and shows on Starz channel.
To access the Starz channel on Roku, the user have to activate the channel on the respective streaming player.
- To start with, check whether you have a high – speed internet connectivity.
- Then collect the necessary cables for the setup.
- Ensure that you are using the latest Roku streaming device to enjoy the updated features of the Roku player.
- Then perform the hardware setup of your Roku.
- Nextly, connect your Roku to your network.
- On successful completion, you will get a connection successful message on your screen.
- You will have to generate the activation code now.
- To get the activation code, link the Roku device and your Roku account.
- If you are a new user then create a Roku account by proceeding with the below steps one-by-one
- Initially, visit roku.com/us
- Then click sign in to start the account creation process.
- Now click create account option present on the right side of the screen.
- A form will appear.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Then click the checkbox to verify your age.
- The account creation requires the user to agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you wish to know the latest releases, product tips, and discounts, you can click the third checkbox.
(Note: It is optional.)
- Click the last checkbox to verify that you are not a robot. Then click the continue option.
- You need to set a pin to authorize purchases that you perform on the Roku store.
- Finally, choose a payment method of your choice.
- Now, follow the below steps and complete the linking of your Roku device and your account.
- To start with, login to your Roku account.
- In the My Account page, choose link a device option.
- Once the connection to the internet is done, it will ask to update.
- After you update, it will reboot.
- When the rebooting is done successfully, a code will appear on the TV screen.
- Enter the Roku link code on the Roku.com/link page.
- Now, click the submit option.
(Note: You will be redirected to enter the payment information.)
- Finally, click the continue option to finish the linking process.
Steps to Create a Starz Account
The first step to perform before you activate the Starz channel on your Roku is creating an account for the channel. Proceed with the below steps carefully to create a Starz account.
- To start with, decide whether you want to download Starz as a channel or as an app.
- Secondly, visit the app store and perform the download to access Starz as an app.
- If not visit the Roku channel store and download the channel.
- Finally, create a Starz profile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
(Note: The users can enjoy a 7-day free trial. After the trial period is complete, the user has to choose any of the channel packages.)
Procedure To Activate Starz On Roku
- Now, open the Starz channel or app on your Roku.
- On opening, you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Finally, visit activate.starz.com page and enter the activation code on the space given.
- Now, click the submit option.
On following the above steps carefully, the Starz channel will be activated on your Roku player successfully.