Terms and Conditions
Read all our terms and conditions carefully before using our website. Also, make sure you stick by the rules throughout your visit. This will ensure a safe and secure transfer of knowledge and services.
Make sure to follow the instructions on our website and follow it strictly. Ensure that you accept all our policies related to the services we offer and the plan orders we do.
Plan Orders And Service Plan
One can subscribe to all our website’s plan orders and services and make use of it. If you do so, you will receive a confirmation message via email after the confirmation of the orders.
To Submit The Plan Orders And Service Plans
One can use our toll-free number or the email services provided by us to submit all your plan orders and service plans. All your plan orders and services will be active once you provide all the necessary information regarding the services and plans.
- Without proper consent of the users, no data of the user we collect will be disclosed or published.
- We stick to keep our data confidential and secured. The data we collect also includes name, email address, phone number, birth date, age, and also the IP address.
- We are not responsible for any unfortunate incidents that may occur like loss or misuse of confidential information.
- In case you face any issues, reach out to our professional desk to resolve those issues.
- Ensure that you have a proper approval license to use the services.
- At all the time, while using our services, you should maintain the confidentiality of the credentials that you use while signing in.
Copyrights And Other License Operations
Any copying and broadcasting of any content or information that is available on our website are strictly prohibited. It is advised to stick to the rules and regulations of the website to properly acquire the copyrights and trademarks to avoid any misinterpretation of data.
These rules include the graphics, visuals, audio clips, and also the text that is used on our website.
Our copyrights are meant only for business operations.
Purpose Of Collecting The Information From The Users
The data we collect from our users is strictly used for maintaining the integrity of our services and also to create an account, to proceed with the transactions, etc.
- We are not responsible for the services offered by any third-party organization. If you need more clarification about a specific topic, reach out to the corresponding organization directly.
- We are also not responsible for any of the contents or information displayed on third-party websites.
We have implemented several laws, and they are monitored by the respective judicial authorities and organizations to avoid any friction between the customers and the website.
Limitation Of Liability
We are in no way responsible for any damages that occur directly or indirectly when you use our website. We don’t encourage any claims in the future too.
It is important for you to maintain proper conduct and restrict any actions that can be aggressive or unlawful. We implement serious laws to avoid any misinterpretation. Unfortunately, if any such issue comes up, we will take strict actions.
Materials, in this context, refers to the documents, white papers, press releases, datasheets, user manuals, and the design information about the product too.
We will consider the intention of the users regarding the event if any false information surfaces up.
Termination Of The Service
We have every right to end the services offered by us to a particular user in case we find any misuse of information or services.’
Legal Bond Between The Website And Users
The terms and conditions of our website are to be considered as a legal bond between our users and the website.
In case you have any doubts regarding any of the content on our website or any of our services, reach out to our professional desk for assistance.